...with a kiriban at 20,000!
2009 was a really good year (especially about midway through December
), but I'm even more ready for the new decade. Bring it on, 2010!
Plus, I'll be a senior in high school this year. Know what that means? Freshmen will cower in fear of me! >:
Okay, okay. Now let's move on. I was tagged, so I guess I hafta post this here...
Post these rules.
Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
At the end, you have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal.
Go to their pages and send a message saying you tagged them.
Don't tag me back.
Well, without any further, let's go!
1. Aside from English, I can speak Japanese, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese.
2. If someone doesn't reply to my text right away, when they finally do answer I have to go back and see what I said because I forgot what we were talking about.
3. I don't understand 98% of sex jokes.
4. I excel at science and medical subjects, but I have no intention of pursuing either of those careers. What a waste.
5. My natural hair colour is black.
an insane person and I couldn't be happier.
7. Boiled peanuts are my guilty pleasure. >_<;; (I'm a neat-freak germophobe, and boiled peanuts are extremely messy and nasty and such.)
8. I like Rihanna. A little too much. <__<;;;;
9. I'm reallly, really clumsy.
10. Did I mention my natural
hair colour is black?
(That's right, you heard me.)
...I'm not looking forward to the hardcore studying for finals I'll have to do when I go back to school on Monday.